BA (Ordinary)in Community Education and Development is an 18mth 60 credit Level 7 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
On successful completion of this programme students will:
• Have developed a theoretical framework to underpin their experience as community education and development practitioners.
• Have reflected critically on their role within the community.
• Be able to apply higher level management skills to the organisational context in which they work.
• Have further developed skills acquired at certificate level and integrated them.
• Will have demonstrated the ability to critique and carry out research in the area of community development/community education.
Duration 18 Months
Qualification BA (Ordinary) in Community Education and Development (Level 7)
Cost €370 per module
Closing date for applications 31 July 2016
Click the following link for more information:-
Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate. It is essential readers should check with the appropriate organisation for the latest information. Co. Waterford/Wexford AEGS accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on this website or for any actions arising from its use.